Screaming on the inside : the unsustainability of American motherhood / Jessica Grose.
- ISBN: 9780063078352
- ISBN: 006307835X
- ISBN: 9780063078369
- ISBN: 0063078368
- Physical Description: 304 p.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Mariner Books, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"In this timely and necessary book, New York Times opinion writer Jessica Grose dismantles two hundred years of unrealistic parenting expectations and empowers today's mothers to make choices that actually serve themselves, their children, and their communities"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Motherhood > United States.
Mothers > United States.
Parental leave > United States.
- 10 of 16 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at John P. Webster Library - West Hartford.
- 3 current holds with 16 total copies.