Thank You, Omu! / Oge Mora.
- 40 of 47 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at John P. Webster Library - West Hartford.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|John P. Webster Library - West Hartford||CHILDREN PZ 7 .M668 Th 2017 (Text to phone)||30401141568299||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0316431249 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780316431248 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780316431248
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
When the aroma of Omu's homemade stew fills the air, her neighbors arrive, one by one, for a taste until all is gone except for her generous spirit.
|Target Audience Note:||
Text in English.
Caldecott Honor Book, 2019.
ALSC Notable Children's Book, 2019.
Charlotte Zolotow Award Highly Commended Title, 2019.
Chicago Public Library Best Picture Books, 2018.
Ezra Jack Keats Illustrator Award, 2019.
John Steptoe New Talent Illustrator Award, 2019.
New York Times Book Review Notable Children's Books: Picture Books, 2018.
Publisher Weekly Best Picture Books, 2018.
School Library Journal's Best Books, 2018.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Neighborliness > Juvenile fiction.
Generosity > Juvenile fiction.
Stews > Juvenile fiction.
Neighbors > Juvenile fiction.
Neighborliness > Fiction
Generosity > Fiction
Stews > Fiction
|Genre:||Picture books for children.
Children's stories > Pictorial works.