Leo can swim / Anna McQuinn ; illustrated by Ruth Hearson.
- 13 of 14 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at John P. Webster Library - West Hartford.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|John P. Webster Library - West Hartford||CHILDREN PZ 7 .M4795 Ld 2016 (Text to phone)||30401141578629||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781580897259 (hc. : reinforced for library use)
- ISBN: 1580897258 (hc. : reinforced for library use)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Watertown, MA : Charlesbridge, 2016.
- Copyright: ℗♭2016
Baby Leo loves the water, so his father takes him to swim class with the other toddlers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Swimming for infants > Juvenile fiction.
Fathers and sons > Juvenile fiction.
Swimming > Fiction.
Fathers and sons > Fiction.
Toddlers > Fiction.
Leo Can Swim
Click an element below to view details:
Leo Can Swim
Leo loves the water. He is like a little fish! Leo and Daddy are going to swim class tomorrow. Excerpted from Leo Can Swim by Anna McQuinn All rights reserved by the original copyright owners. Excerpts are provided for display purposes only and may not be reproduced, reprinted or distributed without the written permission of the publisher.