Leo can swim / Anna McQuinn ; illustrated by Ruth Hearson.
- 14 of 14 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at John P. Webster Library - West Hartford.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|John P. Webster Library - West Hartford||CHILDREN PZ 7 .M4795 Ld 2016 (Text to phone)||30401141578629||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781580897259 (hc. : reinforced for library use)
- ISBN: 1580897258 (hc. : reinforced for library use)
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Watertown, MA : Charlesbridge, 2016.
- Copyright: ℗♭2016
Baby Leo loves the water, so his father takes him to swim class with the other toddlers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Swimming for infants > Juvenile fiction.
Fathers and sons > Juvenile fiction.
Swimming > Fiction.
Fathers and sons > Fiction.
Toddlers > Fiction.